It’s difficult to overstate just how much smartphones have changed the world. They’ve become indispensable in our daily lives and have transformed consumer behavior. The above infographic breaks down these changes in behavior by the numbers.
2. Why should I want to learn to do an infographic?
- An infographic is a pictorial or graphic form of communication including marketing/advertising, directions, or explanations. They are gaining popularity as systems and processes become more complex and require quick understanding.
- For example in the executive coaching industry, this could be a great way to explain complex methodologies, relationships and more to clients.
- There is no need for you to learn new forms of marketing or new ways to communicate you http://thecloset-techie.com/?page_id=209r services it totally depends on your business model.
If this is something that interest you or that you can see as beneficial to your business much the same as social media marketing then it would be useful for you to jump in and give it a try.
3. Does it require a certain software?
It does not require special software, although it would make it easier, there are several free templates on the internet. What it does require is creativity and time, think of it as building a mini website.
4. Who is the audience?
The audience can be anyone. New York City and other cities use infographics to explain their subway and bus systems, making it easier for tourist to move from point to point.